The Lindy Charm School's Mistress Chrissy, released a make up range a few months back and I was lucky enough to get my hands on some! Can I just say, I LOVE these products! I wear the lipstick, lipliner and liquid eyeliner constantly, they have easily become some of my favourite items in my make up case.
Loveliness that costs so little...Loveliness that lasts so long!
This make up set includes five essential products to turn any woman into a 50's siren!
- Hither Brow Pencil - is the perfect shade for any skin/hair colour. A look is never complete without defining your brows ladies!
- Define Liquid Eyeliner - create a flawless winged eye look in seconds with this liner, with a brush so easy to use, the liner just glides onto your lids.
- Russian Red Lipstick - are you stuggling to find the perfect red lipstick? Then look no further! This lipstick has ridiculously good staying power, I can eat and drink and it doesn't budge - for extra insurance, team it with the matching lip liner.
- Rubis Red Lip Liner - this lip liner is smooth and creamy, it applies to your lips wonderfully and doesn't drag across them like others I have tried.
- Look At Me Silken Pink Blusher - no pin up look is complete without a little sweep of blush across your cheeks to give you a gorgeous glow, and this blush is the perfect shade of pink for everyone!
With a flash
Without a flash
I think that this set should be in every woman's make up kit, they are all such good quality!
You can purchase all these products directly from The Lindy Charm School's website for $75 or you can purchade each item seperately from there too, but if you purchase the set, you save $15!